An utter gamechanger - The EXT ARMA V3 downhill coil shock has seen a lot of refinement from the previous model. The redesign has made the shock more frame friendly with metric and imperial sizing, and both eye to eye and trunnion mounts.
HBC has been enhanced with a wider range of adjustment, in order to prevent bottom-out issues, while allowing riders to use softer spring rates and still have good support. The technology allows the use of thinner bottom-out bumpers, increasing the amount of useful travel within the shock.
The EXT ARMA V3 is designed for those riders who want a coil feel with very high bump sensitivity, and still are in need of a strong bottom-out support.
Technical specifications for the EXT ARMA HBC V3 downhill shock -
– Metric and Imperial sizing – Standard or Trunnion mount
– 4 way adjustable (LSC-HSC-LSR-HBC)
– High flow Ø29 mm main piston
– Ø24 mm valve piston
– Ø14 mm shaft
– Engineered rebound circuit to separate bump and rebound oil flow
– Ultra low-friction coating
– User adjustable HBC technology with wider range
– Very low reservoir pressure for maximum sensitivity (55 PSI)
– Full custom hydraulic setup available
– No cavitation
– Very low hysteresis for high dynamic response
– High turbulent flow for very low temperature depending
– Low friction Energize seal
– Thinner bottom-out bumper
– New rebound knob for easy spring swap
Weight: 705 gr.
(241×74 mm. eye to eye mount – 300 lbs. spring)