The EXT ARMA V3 coil shock has seen lot of refinements from the previous model. This mountain bike coil shock has been engineered with downhill focus in mind, the shock structure is more frame friendly and the HBC has been enhanced with a wider range of adjustment, in order to prevent bottom-out issues, while allowing riders to use softer spring rates and still have good support.
The technology in this coil shock allows the use of thinner bottom-out bumpers, increasing the amount of useful travel.
The EXT ARMA V3 downhill shock is designed to serve those riders who want a coil feel with very high bump sensitivity, and still are in need of a strong bottom-out support.
Technical specifications for the shock include -
– Metric and Imperial sizing – Standard or Trunnion mount
– 4 way adjustable (LSC-HSC-LSR-HBC)
– High flow Ø29 mm main piston
– Ø24 mm valve piston
– Ø14 mm shaft
– Engineered rebound circuit to separate bump and rebound oil flow
– Ultra low-friction coating
– User adjustable HBC technology with wider range
– Very low reservoir pressure for maximum sensitivity (55 PSI)
– Full custom hydraulic setup available
– No cavitation
– Very low hysteresis for high dynamic response
– High turbulent flow for very low temperature depending
– Low friction Energize seal
– Thinner bottom-out bumper
– New rebound knob for easy spring swap
Weight: 705 gr.
(241×74 mm. eye to eye mount – 300 lbs. spring)
Important note - the lead time for all EXT shocks is 3-5 days due to set up requirements. We will contact you for your details then ensure your shock is set up for your weight, bike and riding style.