The EXT ERA mountain bike fork uses the EXT HS3, hybrid air spring. This fork offers incredible tuning capability due to its high-volume damper cartridge and two positive air chambers which work with one, high volume self activating negative air chamber. Proflow suspension can assist you with fork set up to make sure you're getting the most out of your EXT fork.
HS3 is focused on mid-stroke support around the dynamic sag position while offering amazing sensitivity and bottom out protection.
The air spring is complemented by an integrated coil spring to create a frictionless sliding movement and a highly responsive fork increasing traction to the front tyre.
The new crown design increases stiffness in all load directions increasing precision while you ride.
The ERA fork has an innovative floating internal shaft guide in the damper cartridge with a Superfinish shaft taking friction to the lowest possible level.
The EXT high-volume cartridge uses a high flow piston to generate control for your mountain bike, the ERA fork is a performance upgrade for your bike and your riding.
The new cartridge also introduces a new Bump valve design (HDRV – High Dynamic Response Valve) with 2 different shim stack for mid and high speed and an Internal Floating guided piston combined with a bespoke thrust bearing to enhance fast response and guidance.
Technical Specifications for the EXT ERA Fork include -
- HS3, Hybrid coil and air spring: with 2 adjustable positive air chambers and high volume negative chamber
- New Crown design: forged AL 7050 T6 to substantially increase stiffness
- High volume Cartridge with Ø22 mm piston, engineered circuit to separate bump and rebound oil flow
- HDRV unique compression valve system Ø24 mm piston
- IFP reservoir Ø24 mm piston
- 3 way adjustable, Low and High speed Bump and Rebound
- Main strut low friction system: new DU bushing material from our WRC technology combined with dedicated EXT oil
- Cartridge and Air spring low friction System: innovative floating shaft guide combined with the EXT proprietary coating and superfinish chrome shaft.
Weight: 2280 g (29” 170 mm with uncut steer tube, axle and lube)
– 140 mm
– 150 mm
– 160 mm
– 170 mm
AVAILABLE WHEEL SIZE/OFFSET
– 29 inch
– Offset: 44 mm