Winner of 2019 Pink Bike shock of the year - The EXT Storia V3 Lok MTB Shock offers the revolutionary LOK Technology that allows a complete compression separate lock-out system, now totally renewed with a new design, a more progressive opening, and a totally silent working.
In order to allow every rider to use a softer spring rate and increase bike traction and handling, EXT engineers have imported from ARMA the hydraulic bottom out system named HBC (Hydraulic Bottom-out Control), capable to develop more than 50% of hydraulic force only on the last part of the stroke, allowing riders to avoid any kind of bottom-out issues. The HBC technology allows the use of thinner bottom-out bumpers, increasing the amount of useful travel.
EXT Storia V3 shock is designed to serve those customers who want maximum performance of a pedal-platform equipped shock, with a great support on the last few millimeters of bike rear travel, with the great performance of a coil over shock.
Features of the shock
– Trunnion mount
– 4 way adjustable (LSC-HSC-LSR-Lok proprietary system)
– High flow Ø29 mm main piston
– Ø24 mm valve piston
– Ø14 mm shaft
– New Lok Technology – Progressive opening – Silent working
– Engineered rebound circuit to separate bump and rebound oil flow
– Ultra low-friction coating
– Factory tuned HBC technology
– Very low reservoir pressure for maximum sensitivity (55 PSI)
– Full custom hydraulic setup available
– No cavitation
– Very low hysteresis for high dynamic response
– High turbulent flow for very low temperature depending
– Low friction Energize seal
– Thinner bottom-out bumper
– New rebound knob for easy spring swap
Weight: 636 gr.
(200×57 mm. Standard mount – 375 lbs. spring)