Make your Fox fork FIT4 Shredding with the Vorsprung Fractive fork tuning system.
Proflow Suspension can fine tune your fork to your riding style, all you need to do is book it in, drop it off and we'll do the rest. Or you can do it yourself using the Vorsprung Calculator.
- Vorsprung-exclusive Fractive high performance compression piston for Fit4 dampers
- Vorsprung-exclusive YouTune Online Tune Calculator
- Custom compression valving tailored to your preferences & requirements
- 3 position switch becomes true high speed compression (HSC) adjuster with little low-speed impact
- Low speed compression adjuster more usable than before - works in all HSC modes
- Support where you need it, compliance where you don't
- Allows for linear valving to improve support and adjustability without harshness
- Available for user-install or Vorsprung install
- Tested and tuned in the harshest environments in Whistler, Squamish, & North Shore trails
- Designed & manufactured by Vorsprung in Whistler
- Compatible with our Luftkappe air spring upgrade kits
- 5 different tunes available. Select the most appropriate one from the Vorsprung YouTune calculator HERE.
- Send your fork to Proflow for installation, or order for self-install
Included in the Fractive user-install kit
- Fractive high performance compression piston
- Your selected compression valve stack. No rebound changes are made.
Who it the Vorsprung Fractive fork tuning kit for?
- Riders who want improved support, compliance, grip and control from their Fit4-damped fork, without harshness or the blowing-through feel
- Riders who prioritise HSC adjustment and usable compression damping over lockouts and platform systems
- Riders serious about performance
Here's what one of our customers had to say about it...
"I just wanted to follow up and let you know the Luftkappe and Fractive tune on the fork are incredible. I have 3 rides on it now and have the settings almost all dialed. Things I’m noticing so far:
- The fork smooths out the small chatter making it much easier on my hands and wrists
- Large hits are very controlled and it has a much more bottomless feel
- The control it gives me going through chunky corners is scary good. I’ve always liked the feel of the rear suspension on the bike, but it can’t keep up to the fork now in these situations.
I’m a very happy customer! Thanks for the awesome service."
Fractive Compatible Fox Forks:
- 32 Factory Series Fit4 forks, from 2016-18
- 34 Factory Series Fit4 forks, from 2016-18
- 36 Factory Series Fit4 forks, from 2016-18
- 40 Performance Series Elite forks, from 2016-18
Any spring system in any of the above forks (Talas, Float or the 40 VAN) works fine as the spring system is in the left leg, this part is going in the right leg.
- Any remote-lockout or remote-adjust forks. These are not compatible.
- Any StepCast forks (32 or 34)
- 32, 34 or 36 Performance Series (P-S) forks with only the 3-position adjuster (no black low speed compression dial).
- Any Fit Grip forks
- Any RC2-damped forks (36 or 40) with high and low speed compression dials
- Any Rhythm forks
The No-BS Limitations
- If you want a lockout or a "pedal mode", this is not for you. The mode selector now becomes a high speed compression (HSC) adjuster and does NOT make a perceptible difference at low speed (ie bouncing on the fork) as its effect is very much separated from the LSC adjuster. It does however make a substantial difference at high speeds. If that would bother you, keep your stock damper.
- Self-install on these is not simple. Please read the installation manual before ordering a kit for self-install and ensure you are capable and comfortable carrying this out.
- We do not sell tools for self-install of these parts at this time - Fox does however.
- This kit cannot address air spring concerns. Our Luftkappe upgrades however can help with that.
- Our valving recommendations are based on our testing, and are aimed at centering you in the adjustment range. The range of adjustment is quite wide, and you will still need to spend some time finding the setup you like best.
- This will not turn your 100mm travel XC race bike into a 200mm DH bike. Sorry.
ProFlow Suspension is the official Vorsprung New Zealand service centre - an elite partner with Vorsprung. Book in with us today for a world class suspension service using Vorsprung suspension products.